Reviewing one of the most underrated Lush products...Lush's Salted Coconut Hand Scrub!

on
Saturday 17 March 2018




A lot of my most popular posts are to do with Lush, as (for good reason) it's a cult favourite. They're most well known for their bath bombs, bubble bars and face masks, overall, product good for your skin, but this product is such luxury you all need to add this to your pamper routines.

Our hands go through a lot of damage on the day to day basis, they go through wear and tear, with hot and cold temperatures, always being in use. With our hands being one of the first signs of ageing, we need to take care of them.

Through winter my hands have got so dry, I'm always washing my hands, which strips the skin of natural oils and with the temperature having been in the minuses, my hands have been dry, cracked and bleeding, which I have disliked immensely. I knew I needed to do some skincare research for my hands.
Using a scrub was top of the list, I knew I needed to check Lush first, as they are kind to skin, their products always work well for me and once again, they didn't disappoint. The smell of the coconut makes me dream of an exotic island of Summer.

This Salted Coconut scrub feels so luxurious and what makes it feel that way is the ingredients, which include 
> Fine Sea Salt
>Fresh Lemon Infusion 
Organic Silken Tofu
> Japan Wax
> Sodium Cocoamphoacetate
> Argan Oil
> Cupuacu Butter
> Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Every ingredient is none harmful and natural, which is even better for sensitive skin.
I like to use this every night, I take a piece from the pot, rub it all over my hands, getting in every crevice of my fingers and palms. 
It's so gentle, yet, is abrasive enough to leave your skin feeling much less dry after rinsing my hands off. The cupuacu butter moisturises your skin, putting the moisture back into your skin after exfoliation is very important to keep the skin protected, all these natural ingredients are a beautiful combination for your skin. Be sure to dry your hands thoroughly 
After this I lather on any hand cream I use at the time, I haven't found mine cult favourite yet. If you have any hand cream recommendations, please let me know!

If you need something to add to your wish list, this needs to be the next thing!

K xxx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment