What I Got For My 22nd Birthday!

on
Sunday 15 October 2017
Well, long time no speak...It's been nearly a year since my last blog post and yes, it's been a bit of a crazy year.

I've felt so uninspired about my blog, I read so many amazing ones and I felt like I couldn't better my blog, so I stepped back, thought about what I wanted my blog to be like, set my mind to it and re-designed my blog.

More of a pink and girly design and I am so happy with it!

Now, for my first post back...My 22nd birthday haul!!!


I got these gorgeous ankle boots from Primark, they're black suede, with a gold buckle. I've seen lots of people purchasing these and I can understand why, they're so stylish, buckles are super on trend, Primark never disappoint!


I was so excited when my boyfriend said he wanted to get me some Ugg boots for my birthday, he knows I've always loved bows, so he specifically said it had to be a pair with bows.
I've had my eye on these Bailey Bow Ugg's in Chestnut, I love the colour, it's so autumnal and versatile. I love baby pinks, creams and beige's, so these will go with so many of my outfits.



For the past year or so I have been hunting for the perfect faux fur, baby pink jacket, whilst I was shopping with my Mum, we walked into Topshop I saw it, my dream baby pink, faux fur jacket and completely fell in love, it's perfect, perfect shade and exactly what I was looking for, so we couldn't leave it there, we had to get it!


I felt like I needed smart formal coat, but I still like to be girly! This coat from Oasis just gave me Gossip Girl vibes, I could easily picture Blair or Serena walking around Upper East Side wearing this. The faux fur piece around the collar just perfects this coat for me.


As I was walking around Primark I randomly found these adorable earmuffs, just on a rack all alone. I couldn't believe my eyes, I feel like these earmuffs are made for me! Baby pink, fluffy and the band has plastic pearl beards...Literally earmuff goals!! Primark, you done it again.


This was such a special present, yes, I know, people seem to have a lot of opinions about a Burberry bear, my opinion, he's adorable. 
Last year for my 21st birthday I got a burberry scarf and I thought this little guy would be the perfect matching accessory, he's now linked to my car keys and comes on all my driving adventures.


It's that time of year where all the beautiful fragrance gift sets come out for Christmas, I find a perfume with a pretty bottle makes me love the product even more. This Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds set is lovely, the scent is fresh and lasts all day. The set contains 100ml bottle of the perfume, a mini 15ml handbag size (which is always needed), 50ml body lotion and 50ml body wash. I love these sorts of sets.


As an extra present my boyfriend surprised me and got me a Chanel lip balm, with the cold weather slipping in, I've noticed my lips have been struggle with getting a bit dry and sore. Putting on a Chanel lip balm couldn't get more glamorous right?!


I am obsessed with vintage deers and I got this beautiful Christmas vintage deer light box, this is a beautiful decoration and I am so excited for the dark winter evenings, to have this glowing next to a candle, all cosy.

I had such a lovely day, I am so lucky to have an amazing family, boyfriend and friends, I am so thankful for them!

I hope you enjoyed this post and get some Christmas present inspiration.

K

xxx
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment