Tuesday, 8 October 2013

#theSOproject Week 7 - Eyeliner



Hey everyone.

It's week 7 of #theSOproject which means it's eyeliner week.

I have two to talk to you about so let's get started.

My first favourite is a liquid liner by Loreal, it's called the Super Liner and it lives by it's name; it's a super, super great product. I'm not the best person when it comes to liquid liner, but this product has made me look ok when doing my eyeliner. It stays on for a very long time and doesn't smudge, it's also very easy to take off.


The wand to apply it is the key to this product, it's spongey but it stays in a straight line and works with you to create what you want. 


My second favourite is a kohl liner by Bourjois. 


It not only has a black pencil, it also has a white side which is great for brightening.
This product is one where a little goes a long way, I've used this eyeliner ever since I started using make up and I personally think it is the best kohl eyeliner and highly recommend it.


I hope you all enjoyed this post.

Peace Out.





1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I nominated you for the Liebster Award tag, would love if you could answer my questions and continue the tag? Here’s my post http://beckiwaters.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/the-liebster-award-tag/ :) enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete