Wednesday, 21 August 2013

One Direction: MUA Make Up Review

Hey everyone.

Today I'm going to be reviewing MUA's (Make Up Academy) new One Direction make up.

I popped into Superdrug and picked up two products: Harry's nail polish and Harry's lipstick:


Both of these products are beautiful colours. 
The formula is brilliant too, these products have great quality.

The lipstick stays on for a long time, even when your eating and drinking it stays on.



Here is myself wearing this lipstick:

The pink nail polish is such a pretty colour, the brush to apply it is wonderful and it's easy use.
When you paint your nails it's easy to keep it on the nail without making a mess.


Overall I'm in love with this line and I highly recommend it, I've also got my Nan a Niall lipstick for her birthday, this is how satisfied I was with this line.
These are not the only products in this line..Here's a link the the full range online: http://www.superdrug.com/icat/mua-1direction 

Everything is only £3.00 which I think is a bargin.

Hope you all enjoyed this post. Peaceeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment